About the Author
Andrea L Wells
Focusing on a wonderful career, handsome husband, and two beautiful children by day, Andrea L Wells took up a coffee and chocolate addiction to begin secretly penning The Violet Hour Series by night, longing for the day she’d become a werewolf. Now a full-time writer, but still not a werewolf, Andrea debuted her first novel, The Violet Hour, in May 2015. When the opportunity to expand beyond the trilogy presented itself, Andrea jumped at the chance to give back to readers with a series novella, The Midnight Hour, November 2015.
25 Fun Facts
1. I love tacos. I could eat them every day of the week. For every meal. (Is it weird I started this list with food?)
2. I have watched the entire Golden Girls series more times than I could ever count. I own a limited edition box set. I know everything about every episode. I’m infatuated with the clever storylines, exceptional writing and hilarious jokes.
3. I have a mild-to-severe case of Misophonia. I cannot stand to hear people chew their food or slurp a drink… holy cow; I can’t even talk about this anymore.
4. I hate socks.
5. My absolute, all-time favorite song is: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Then about a million different songs come in second place. I have a very serious addiction to music.
6. I consider using swear words in normal conversation to be a hobby of mine.
7. My favorite desert is ice cream. I’ll try any flavor once and therefore don’t have a specific favorite.
8. I almost always watch the “special features” on DVD’s.
9. I love antique/thrift shopping. Grocery shopping is a close second.
10. I actually hated all my English classes in both high school and college. I’m not a technical person when it comes to writing. I prefer to just let the story flow for the first few drafts, and then we get down to the very teeny, tiny details.
11. Favorite holiday is Thanksgiving for a few different reasons: One, I have so much to be thankful for each and every year. Two, it’s the day my husband proposed to me many moons ago. Three, we don’t have to buy any one gifts. And four, it’s a day devoted to eating – no brainer.
12. If I wasn’t writing full-time, I’d probably become a professional photographer.
13. I drink green tea all day, every day – no exaggeration. I get anxious when we start to run low.
14. I always get the noisy, broken shopping cart at the grocery store. Always.
15. My goal is to visit all 50 states – I’m exactly half-way there.
16. First autograph: Frank Asch author of my favorite childhood story, The Last Puppy.
17. I was born and raised in Michigan – moved away when I was 20 years old.
18. Favorite season is Fall. I love sweatshirts.
19. The idea to write a book has simmered in the back of my mind since the days of middle school. Of course the content has changed and evolved over the years, but the desire to write has remained unchanged.
20. I LOVE horses. That’s the beginning, middle and end of that story.
21. There is a doughnut shop in my hometown that I occasionally coheres a random family member into buying a dozen from and over-nighting them to me. Weird? I think not.
22. Don’t ask me what my favorite book is because there isn’t one. Each book I read evokes different emotions. I can find something good in nearly any piece of work. Same goes for genre – can’t commit to one in particular because I’ll read anything if someone recommends it.
23. I hate listening to voicemails.
24. I collect coffee mugs – preferably the diner size.
25. I have a deep obsession with sushi. There… I ended this list with food. Now I’m hungry.